Transmission:9-Speed Automatic Transmission
Engine:2.0L I4 DOHC
Fuel Efficiency:21 CITY / 29 HWY
- Trim: Altitude
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo Engine
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Premium Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
- 50 State Emissions
- Customer Preferred Package 2YP
- Pearl White Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint
- Black Interior Color
My last car was a 2015 Range Rover Evoque, and the 2019 Cherokee Limited is more comfortable, handles better, and accelerates better, plus a lot cheaper. It¿s a very easy car to drive not like the Evoque, which took at least a month to figure out the very long turbo lag, and extreme grabby brakes.Read more reviews at Cars.com
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.