Transmission:9-Speed Automatic Transmission
Fuel Efficiency:18 CITY / 24 HWY
- Trim: Trailhawk
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Customer Preferred Package 27E
- 3.2-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Cloth / Premium Vinyl Bucket Seats
- Bright White Clear Coat Exterior Paint
- Black Interior Color
- 50 State Emissions
My last car was a 2015 Range Rover Evoque, and the 2019 Cherokee Limited is more comfortable, handles better, and accelerates better, plus a lot cheaper. It¿s a very easy car to drive not like the Evoque, which took at least a month to figure out the very long turbo lag, and extreme grabby brakes.Read more reviews at Cars.com
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.