Transmission:8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission
Engine:HEMI 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVT
Fuel Efficiency:19 CITY / 24 HWY
- Trim: Big Horn/Lone Star
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Customer Preferred Package 25Z
- 5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® MDS VVT Engine
- 8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission
- Cloth Bench Seat
- Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint
- Black / Diesel Grey Interior Colors
- 50 State Emissions
Traded a 2015 1500 Silverado for this 2019 Ram. The 5.7 Hemi is a beast but still gets me just over 22 MPG on a trip. Kicking around town it drops to a still respectable 20 MPG. There is a learning curve with the keyless ignition and gear selector knob. I still reach for the (not there) shifter on the steering column occasionally. The truck is roomy and comfortable. I get the full crew cab models. I like the big back up camera and the close up shot that hones right in on the hitch when I'm hooking up my trailer. A couple cons. One is that each time you want to use the cruise control, you have to turn it on and then set the speed. On our other vehicles you need only set the speed. The other con is I got used to the notch step in the Silverado bumper to access that truck bed. There isn't one on the Ram, and that is a long way up for a fat guy.Read more reviews at Cars.com
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.