Transmission:8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission
Engine:HEMI 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVT eTorque
Fuel Efficiency:19 CITY / 24 HWY
2019 Ram 1500 Limited HEMI 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVT eTorque.
Glenbrook Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Value Priced vehicles for over 30 years! Serving the Fort Wayne, Auburn, Huntington, Defiance, Warsaw, Columbia City, Decatur, Marion, Angola, Bryan, Coldwater, Anderson, Indianapolis, and South Bend area for more than 3 decades, allow us to provide this same great service to you today! Check out www.glenbrookdodge.com for all our amazing inventory!
- Trim: Limited
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint
- Black Interior Color
- 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
- Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
- Multi-Function Tailgate
- 50 State Emissions
- Customer Preferred Package 27M
- 5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® MDS VVT eTorque Engine
- 8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission
- Premium Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Traded a 2015 1500 Silverado for this 2019 Ram. The 5.7 Hemi is a beast but still gets me just over 22 MPG on a trip. Kicking around town it drops to a still respectable 20 MPG. There is a learning curve with the keyless ignition and gear selector knob. I still reach for the (not there) shifter on the steering column occasionally. The truck is roomy and comfortable. I get the full crew cab models. I like the big back up camera and the close up shot that hones right in on the hitch when I'm hooking up my trailer. A couple cons. One is that each time you want to use the cruise control, you have to turn it on and then set the speed. On our other vehicles you need only set the speed. The other con is I got used to the notch step in the Silverado bumper to access that truck bed. There isn't one on the Ram, and that is a long way up for a fat guy.Read more reviews at Cars.com
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.